Blogging Update
NOTE: My cell phone-->lap top-->Internet connection does not work as I had hoped it would. So, I am only able to post entries when I am visiting the planned campuses on the trip. Keep checking the site every few days; I promise to make up for the lag in time. Thanks to everyone who has commented on the blog so far! Check for a post later today...
P.S. I've noticed that the web site doesn't always automatically refresh when I post a new entry. I recommend hitting the "Refresh" button each time you visit the site.
P.S. I've noticed that the web site doesn't always automatically refresh when I post a new entry. I recommend hitting the "Refresh" button each time you visit the site.

2 Comments:
Chelsea,
Hope you are having a great time! Thanks for sharing your experience with all of us!
Meredith
chelsea i can't wait until your az trek!
Post a Comment
<< Home