Going Out of My Mind
Well, tomorrow is the day of departure and it is approaching hour-by-hour, more quickly than I would prefer. It seems like I have more things to cross of my neverending list than are possible to finish in one day. I'm thinking, at this point, I have to give in to the idea that it is absolutely inevitable that something will go wrong during this trip (although, Jenna and I assumed that for the Canada trip but made it through OK). Today, the bottom line is that I'm going out of my mind with anticipation. I'm geeked...I'm psyched...I'm wicked excited!
Our driving directions and contact information are printed out and organized by colored sticky note. You all know I (Miss Type-A, anal retentive, detail-oriented) wouldn't have it any other way. The road munchies are Ziplocked. The first aid kit is gathered. The camping gear is in order. And, strangely enough, I haven't yet packed my own clothes. If I leave it to the last minute, I'll have more time to remember what I forgot. I'm quite sure if the cell phone-Internet-blogging on the road will work out, but I am sure that I'll be able to find a computer every once in a while if it doesn't. I hope you all enjoy my On The Road-esque entries and I look forward to reading your comments. So, it is with this blog entry that I say "Bon Voyage" to Bowling Green until August 14th!
Our driving directions and contact information are printed out and organized by colored sticky note. You all know I (Miss Type-A, anal retentive, detail-oriented) wouldn't have it any other way. The road munchies are Ziplocked. The first aid kit is gathered. The camping gear is in order. And, strangely enough, I haven't yet packed my own clothes. If I leave it to the last minute, I'll have more time to remember what I forgot. I'm quite sure if the cell phone-Internet-blogging on the road will work out, but I am sure that I'll be able to find a computer every once in a while if it doesn't. I hope you all enjoy my On The Road-esque entries and I look forward to reading your comments. So, it is with this blog entry that I say "Bon Voyage" to Bowling Green until August 14th!

1 Comments:
Have fun and update often!
Post a Comment
<< Home